Sunday, August 29, 2021

A Strange World Dollhouse

 I have seen a similar build on the internet by a onther simmer, and I thought I make an unfurnished modern version, for all of us to decorate. there are also stairs behind it, so you could actualy play in this "house", (but be aware that your sims might freeze, ect, if you do not turn off the weather effects from seasons)

I would love to see what you all do with it

and if you want to share your furnished versions, please follow my TOS, do not hide it behind paysites, and please be so kind and link back to this post. thank you

enjoy and have fun with it









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Sims4 Game: the packs I use

I have the following packs installed: Cottage living Snowy Escape Eco Lifestyle Discover University Island Living Get famous Seasons Cats an...